Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ONE MORE COMEDY INTERLUDE

I know comedy was yesterday's post, but. . . a friend related a story to me about one of her kids getting a little mouthy and feeling better than everyone else. I started thinking about our middle son, Brandon. Now Brandon doesn't REALLY think like this, but we have a standing joke that he is the most handsome, the smartest, the one all the girls are chasing, etc. etc. etc. It's just a laugh. He's a sweet kid with a great personality and very level-headed. I kept remembering this song from many years ago and a friend sent it to me from You Tube. I called him in and played it for him. He roared and told me to email him the link as it was going to be his "theme song" on his MySpace page. It's not the greatest video clip and probably about 30 years old, but you'll get the idea.

So without further ado. . . here's Mac Davis and Link Hogthrob singing It's Hard To Be Humble on the old Muppet Show. I left the initial routine on it. Just wait until he's done with the Beakers and you'll get the song. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I was rolling when I saw this! I actually remember this song! In fact, my dd and son can relate. Gifted kids always think they know it all and the problem is they often do! Oh I was on the floor laughing!

    ReplyDelete